Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ZZzzz = healing

It has been 3 weeks and a day since my surgery. I have reached the peak of exhaustion. It is either that i am in super healing mode, or I did too much on tuesday.  I seem to do something (get out of the house or start a project) and then pay for it that night or the next morning.

I have read so many Chiari blogs where people post after weeks saying that they had things to say, but couldn't stay awake - literally couldn't keep their eyes open to make a post on their blog.  And here I am.  I didn't think it was possible for  me to sleep this much.  Just last night i passed out at 9pm, slept until 8am when John told me to go ahead and sleep while he got the girls to school.  I went downstairs and ate a frozen waffle and two clementines and ended up right back in bed.  I slept from 9am to 1pm - came down to eat lunch with john and then back up stairs to rest some more.

I probably would have gone back to sleep but i had an appointment with Arial for another energy healing.  I just wanted to make sure that all was in check.  I actually was wondering if the exhaustion was something she could work out - but she reiterated that when you sleep, your body is healing.   She said that my energy looked good.  My crown chakra was out of whack and so (i hope) she fixed it.  I had very little grey in me. She said that everything looked really good and my energy did not look like someone who had just had a major surgery.  She was very positive and felt strongly that i was healing well and that my surgery was a success. We talked about how I would know more in January when I get my MRI and then see Dr. Oro on JAN. 14th.  She said she already saw how good it looked and to not bring negative nervous energy when the date grows closer.

So, consider me healing and sleeping.
looking out of Arial's window - room full of healing.
(think i am a nutt?)  oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment