Thursday, December 23, 2010

attempting Christmas -

Here comes christmas and I am not ready.  I had all this time in bed to shop and to make christmas cards - but i guess instead I was sleeping and recovering, eating and ..... watching lots of tivo'd shows.

I did get shopping done (2 day free shipping from amazon saved me), and then I got the Christmas cards made, printed and about 1/2 have been sent.  need to get on that!  Since I take my cards seriously - and they were so late this year, I hope people will cut me some slack.  (They will be on time next year) 
It is the 23rd and I now have all the gifts that need wrapping.  I had made one run to Kolhs and I got an hour to shop while my girl waited in line to see Santa with John.  I really missed the shopping part of the holidays.  And picking out all the matching wrapping paper with bows and ribbon.  I made not ONE target run for wrapping paper.  (shocking) 

Here is what tonight looked like.  John played some music while i wrapped... then he put the guitar down and helped, or i would have been up until 3 am.


a (sneak peak) Holiday card -  Here is a Happy Holiday from my family to yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment