Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS day 2010

Listen to how awesome my kids are.  After a LATE night at Hooie/Papas we talked to the kids on the way home and I told them that I can't jump out of bed and rush down the stairs with them early in the morning like I usually do.  I told them that I needed to sleep in a bit and I needed some time to wake up slowly (headrushes are still there when I get up and moving too fast in the AM)  I asked them if they could wake up and play their DSIs, the iPad...   I promised Santas gifts would still be there and they would really be helping me out.  We think that Ryan went down for a quick peek, just to make sure something WAS there - (good thing they were wrapped) but they both waited for me until 10AM!  what kids can do that!  I was so proud of them.  We all went down at 10 and they got to open their Santa gifts and then some other gifts that they had from their family out of town.

Some favorite photos. . . . . 


Brain Age 1&2 DSi for Mia and ZhuZhu pet DSi game for Ryan from grandma/pa Jack.

Cheeto loved the new Cat Greenies!


No comments:

Post a Comment