Friday, December 17, 2010

And when I am awake. . .

I have a long long list of things to do.  Do you want to see just a small part of my to do's?   In no particular order.

  1. girl scout outing (email, reservations, call nursing home.
  2. Christmas shopping
  3. Update my blogs (all 3 of them)
  4. Order a new planner for the new year
  5. figure out what is wrong with my big computer - can my photos be saved?
  6. design, print and send out christmas cards
  7. send sewing directions to tiffany and to jacki
  8. start sewing - finish the projects i had started
  9. figure out Ryans birthday party - invites?
  10. put (3,500 photos) in albums (find more albums)
  11. print pictures to go in the frames
  12. find a piano teacher for the girls
  13. get Olive prescriptions filled
  14. do the mending on my sewing table & Mias girl scout sash
  15. school paperwork that has to go back to the office
at least i have company.

And I spared you from 15 other things I have to do.
But, instead I find myself sitting here.  dozing and getting sucked into these new facebook games. OYE.

zuma something or rather that i dont understand, family feud and price and right.
I feel guilty admitting that - now I need to go write Thank You cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment