Wednesday, December 22, 2010

things are moving along -

I started Physical Therapy this week.  Really it was just the hour long test of finding out where I am starting.  The consensus is I am a noodle.  My neck range was actually pretty good, but my shoulder pain was still there and I guess it is mainly because of my posture (or lack of it)  So - sit up straight and I need to desperately work on my core.   Right now - I am in a noodle status.  It makes sense, I have done very little physical activity for a year or more.

She gave me the OK to drive to the grocery store (4 blocks away)  and we set a goal to be driving shortly.  I will be going 3 days a week for an hour to start and then 3 day for 30 minutes... and so on.  And she really does think it will be a 6-8 week process.  Whoa.

 ***************

Alright - now on to the nitty!  I made my 2 month MRI appointment.  If i had no control over my surgery date (round two)  I was going for the ULTIMATE MRI appt.  01.11.11 that is a very important day for a very beautiful clean scan on my spinal cord.  I think the elevens will help. (its our family lucky number)  and then I see Dr. Oro on the 14th. (crossing fingers he dosen't have to reschedule it. since I am so anxious to have him read my MRI)


No comments:

Post a Comment