Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years to all . . .

I had over done it on Thursday night and then tried my hardest to muster up all the energy I had to ring in the New Year with all of our friends.  I ended up making a big batch of Pasole' and also some puppy chow (since I had a craving)  and so I only got about an hour to lay down and rest before it was time to get up and out.  We went to Alice's house around 630 and I was fine for a bit. I was really stiff.   There were so many people there and I felt like I needed to be on a big lazy susan so I could just spin around to talk to people.  Eventually I went to sit behind the Christmas tree and rest my neck....  I got to listen to John, Henry, Scott, Alex, Molly and Tom play - it was a guitar, mandolin, piano, banjo jamm.  TOP THAT!  Also as pictured below - there were also 25 kids present and most up until midnight.  Apple Juice shots at midnight. (that is what I had - since I was partying with the vidodin - but not by choice)  We were home at about 12:40 and I was asleep by 1AM - John went back to play (guitar) until about 3.

I was much happier then that picture appears.



No comments:

Post a Comment