Monday, December 6, 2010

Being WELL fed

Alice and Kathryn set up a site for us online called Lotsahelping hands.  http://www.lotsahelpinghands.com/  
It is a way that friends and family can come together and help out (bring meals, offering rides/etc)  I am so fortunate to have such a support group of family, friends and neighbors willing to help.  We have three meals a week being cooked and brought to us thru January.  (I am getting spoiled)   We eat either in the dining room (there is more space and it is easier to get to and clean up) OR we eat on our TV trays on special occasions like Sunday nights durning Amazing Race.  This was left over night.  Ryan had chicken and rice soup, Mia nachos and me -Tortilla bake (i didn't want to share the last square)
i love how the wood paneling and the TV trays make this look so authentic 1977 to me.
(maybe this is more late 60s - but my first meals on tv trays here late 70's)

No comments:

Post a Comment