Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 week update

Here it is Tuesday again - five weeks have passed.   and 4 days into holiday break and it has caught up with me.  I am wiped out.  My family thinks something is wrong.  All of them on different occasions have asked why i am so tired or why i feel lousy.  I had to remind them that when they leave for school or for work I go back upstairs, get in to bed and I don't usually get out of bed until I head a car in my driveway at 4pm with the girls home from school. (oK, sometimes in the 2oclock hour i remember to go make myself a quick lunch)  BUT, if I don't have a doctors appointment - or someone to drive me to a store quick for urgent girl scout stuff, or xmas party supplies at school - i am HOME. and one with my bed.

This may turn in to the laziest break on record.  Waking up around 9.  Frozen waffles in bed - my girls have even lounged around enough to watch Price is Right (something i never watch) - but they think is pretty fasinating.  (they know it from the app on my phone - not as a TV show)

So - a week of lounging has brought a hefty list of things to do.  Last minute things to buy, trip to go see SANTA, a few things to make, working on christmas cards and WRAPPING!   Better get on all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment