Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the weather changed

The weather changed on tuesday, I knew it was coming. Of course i can feel a change in the weather by the pressure in my head. I don't think that is something that any doctor or neurosurgeon has ever admitted as a symptom - but it is very true and real.

Regardless, I am feeling well. Today I went to see Arial again. (the Energy Healer) I was so pleased to hear that all of my energy was flowing and flowing well. I had energy thru my feet, arms and crown as well as my soul was inside of me. (something you can't assume - since the first time I went I could tell I was very tenative and fearful) It was a pretty calm and relaxing session, nothing earth shattering.

Near the end of my session she left me with some very powerful energy and images to think of
She said that she saw me happy and healing. She said my soul and body is so ready for this surgery that I am already healing. I am skipping, laughing, giggling, playing and running after the surgery. And at very last she began to sing which turned into a chant. She said that an angel entered my body with blue healing light. The angel asked to stay with me thru the surgery and hospital stay and will leave my body when they are unplugging things, and the doctors and nurses are smiling and happy that everything was a success.

Alright now - that sounds a bit hokey - but for me - I am a believer. Arial has made me ready for this surgery that no medication or no nurse/doctor could do. I believe in positive energy, positive thinking and healing.



No comments:

Post a Comment