Thursday, November 11, 2010

11.11.10

So nice to have the girls out of school for Veterans Day. An extra day to spend with my little ladies. We started the morning with Bagel Deli - I think we had a party of 18 at 9AM. We were only missing Molly/Steve and family who were home sniffily. After oatmeal and a few bites of eggs that Ryan barely shared we were off to get my hair done. Yes - Cassie squeezed me in for one more highlight before my surgery since they say I can't get my hair done for 6-8 weeks. (eek) The girls sat patiently and waited and when I was done they got high pigtails. Then we headed straight to Jumpstreet so the girls could jump for an hour. And we ended the day with soup from grandma and fresh-juice. (5 oranges, 4 carrots and 2 apples between the 3 of us)


No comments:

Post a Comment