Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i better learn to love NOV 16th.

Presurgery appointment - done. Surgery date - SET (in stone). Actually the date was set a couple weeks ago, but i had convinced myself that there were better dates available and that if I asked the right person, they could switch me with someone else. HA! Not the case. I loved 11.11 for the obvious reasons, 11.23 because I could be in the hospital for thanksgiving while family was with friends/family celebrating. But, there is no changing this. NOV. 16th is my date. I was met at the door with a packet of paper with the date written in permanent marker. They have laid out all of my post surgery appt.s from now until January 12th, 2011 when I get an MRI to find out if the decompression fixed me (and my syrnix is gone) So positive thoughts for the next 9 weeks.

At my appt. I had blood taken, pee'd in a cup, got an EKG, practiced my autograph a few dozen times while pre-registering at the hospital and got a little tour of where to go and what to expect. It was a good appointment and it helped for me to get my mind in the game. I feel ready. As ready as I am going to be. As long as I can hang on and stay healthy with this huge weather change coming TODAY. I have to be healthy next tuesday, I hope i am not jinxing myself. I did go and get a flu-shot last night so that is something prevenative and I am off right now to juice. 3 apples and 5 carrots.



1 comment: