Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Update from the waiting room.

So here I am. Sitting here. Camp is set up in the waiting room and I have to get down to business. Lisa will be upset with me if don't start posting updates. We got to the hospital around 6:30 this morning, checked in and was ready to go. I am pretty sure Lisa was wishing to sneak in a last minute soy chai, but that wasn't going to happen. They took here back about 7:15 to get her changed and start the process. I was able to go back with her and spend some time before the surgery. Here are some photos from behind the scenes.




















3 comments:

  1. Sending love and positive energy to Lisa, you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Jon and girls ---
    I've sent my angels to be at your side today. John, remember to breathe, I'be been in your shoes and it is super stressful. Hold on
    xoxo
    Steph and Melis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lisa... looking good even while going into surgery!!! I have been thinking about ya non stop today!! HUGS to all of you!

    ReplyDelete