Monday, November 15, 2010

in the flesh

John and I went to meet with Dr. Oro this morning for a quick overview of what to expect tomorrow. I have not seen him since September 1st when i was in hysterics after he told me that surgery was no longer and option, but a MUST. It was good to have time to sit down with him, and with john and my composer and listen. We heard what his procedures are and then the risks of this and that... most being 1-2% and some point John was aware enough to remind me to breathe.....and then Dr. Oro seconded that idea, "yes - let's take deep breaths" ahhhh. I feel VERY confident that I am in excellent, capable hands. I am glad that Dr. Oro has healed and is able to do this surgery tomorrow.

Today I don't feel so good = stress + being overwhelmed + a weather change (all on a monday) I think Indian Buffet may be a great way to mend my stresses and ease my mind. You would think with my surgery being delayed a month I would have crossed all my T's and dotted my I's - but there are STILL things left to do today. I better get to them.


I have to also mark this day as the last drive thru starbucks for me for awhile.  I am here everyday between 8:30 and 9:10.  I am sure I will be missed by the baristas at 1-25 & hampden.

No comments:

Post a Comment