Wednesday, September 29, 2010

food in baskets.

My friends and family are really really amazing. This week there has been an outpouring of concern, love, coffee, lunches, flowers, long conversations, recommendations and food in baskets. My day starts on the playground dropping off my daughters and giving a quick debrief of the day. John mentions on monday morning to everyone that I am not taking care of myself, not eating well enough/etc. just like that - Alice brings me lunch in a basket. She brought green chile, tortillas and sour cream with a vitamin water. I haven't had a monday start any better... and it continued with a great talk with a friend for over an hour - great resources of doctors and cleaning ladies! (yea!), then flowers! Someone PINCH ME.

The week has continued with coffee, shopping, lunch with friends and MORE food in baskets. My mom made us pumpkin bars and then chicken and wildrice soup with corn bread. All of this and it is Wednesday night.

And to finish out the week - More food (Indian buffet), a girls nights out candle party, breakfast with the ladies friday at school, a HAIR appointment (my last one until january) and then saturday - the last Paris St. Flea Market and 2 soccer games. (and maybe City Pub in between the games)


and p.s. next time i get food in a basket - there will be a photo. twice and i forgot to document it. laaaame!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that there are people out there taking care of you. For some reason I am not able to.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete