Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now my break starts again

17 days of Holiday vacation.  Great time to spend with my girls but also much less time in bed healing.  It was a long break with pretty poor timing (as i figured it would be)  and on day 15 it was time for them to go back to school. The bickering and fighting started between the two and they were missing their friends.

Wednesday John got them out the door but on thursday it was my first SOLO get them ready, fed and out the door. (although, thanks John for making their lunches a head of time)  It went well - I drove and dropped them off and Mia made sure Ryan got to Kindergarten OK.  All is well.  I am resting and blogging - DAY TWO.

left: after day one back at home and they hadn't forgotten about those ridiculous suckers.
   right: day two - i got them up and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment