Thursday, January 27, 2011

how is that stamina coming along?

Mountain Valley moved in to their new space so i thought I should document the new space where I work hard (and talk a lot) during PT. Then when Gina got on these Bosa balance ball WITH clogs and stood there nice and balanced doing small squats i HAD to take a photo.  You should have seen me.  I held on to Gina's arm most of the time i was attempting this core move.  On top of this balance and core work I also did 20 minutes of cardio to begin with.  Gina mentioned to me that I should enjoy the weather and walk to school to get the girls (since i had the stamina to do 20 minutes of cardio) BUT - after PT i went to Target, put groceries away and then was done.  I actually hit the pillow about 2PM and tried to nap. (although the phone rang 3 times in that hour)

know each and every time i go, i get stronger - but i feel like there is such a fine line right now between doing things and over-doing things.  I walk that line daily.
first:  Gina  and second: NAP

No comments:

Post a Comment