Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my energy has been healed

I am a believer. Just in general, i am open minded. Last week on that cold rainy tuesday morning (10.12) a friend called to see how I was doing, and to find out more about my surgery (not knowing when it was scheduled or the impact that it being cancelled was having on me) She listened and she shared some of her experiences with prior surgeries and how she had gotten thru them. She highly recommended that i see her Energy Healer, Ariel. It sounded like a great idea to me. Just within the last couple weeks I had a friend encourage me to try some alternative healing with chakras - but he lives out of town and couldn't give a specific recommendation here in Denver. This was the little push I needed to make it all happen.

I didn't call right away, i was interested, but not super anxious to go. When we did speak on the phone i scheduled my appt for the end of the month. But then later called back and said i was willing to move some things around so i could make it work and be seen as soon as possible. There was a cancelation and i went the next day.

I have tried to write this a few different ways to share the experience i had - but wow, it is difficult to share knowing there will be people reading this who will be skeptical or non-believers. I guess the important part is that it was a truly positive experience for me and I think it was just what I needed when things around here are in such a limbo.

She started by telling me that my throat was full of fear. (i have no question that is the truth) She said my color was grey and white. My heart chakra was broken and my soul was holding its breath. I did not have energy flowing out of my hands, feet or my head (like it should be). She told me that I was not ready for surgery. It was comforting in a weird way to hear that I was doing something pro active to be ready when the doctor is.

She also discussed how I can not tie my healing to the (any) date of the surgery. That having them change the date gave them power in my head to suggest that i then would not be healed. She said I need to have faith that whatever date the surgeon is ready to operate - and when my surgery is complete THAT is the date to reflect on as the date i was healed. I can have my positive thinking surround something other then the date. (hard- since I am so tied to "good" numbers and the feeling of numbers and dates)

I guess to sum it all up the greatest thing that happened was that - for one hour last friday I laid there and let someone guide me in positive thinking and positive energy. She spoke very positive, comforting words. She reminded me to receive. That is was OK to open up and let my friends and family give there healing colors, their support and their love to me.


1 comment: