Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i think this is sewing 201

I have advanced from sewing 101. I allowed myself a few hours saturday to do MORE sewing. My friend kathryn and I took (another) class at Fancy Tiger. This time - Market Tote. It is no secret around here that filling my time with sewing has been my activity of choice to keep my mind off of my aches and pains and off of that calendar that chooses to either fly by and stand still depending on the circumstances. I had finished 12 new A-line skirts for myself and a few for my girls and friends - so it was time to learn a new pattern/ skill. I left the class saturday with a great new bag and since, I have finished 4 more. Nothing like spending my time between the fabric stores and my sewing machine. It is such a great therapy for me. Thank you John for being supportive of the sewing frenzy around here.




1 comment: