Monday, March 28, 2011

kicked out of physical therapy....

I knew the day would come when Gina cleared me and told me my range of motion was where it needed to be and the hours of core and balance work had paid off and left me strong and ready to be cleared to do things I used to.  I knew we were working towards this, and we were close but THEN..... ugh.  my insurance benefits are such that i get 20 sessions of physical therapy per calendar year.  that's it. I guess it dosen't matter what you DO - or why you need them, but 20 better be enough.  I had already gone 27 times.  By the time billing caught up to the calendar it left me with $1,000 balance.  (i was paying a percentage of each visit - and then was billed 100% for the 7 they wouldn't cover)  So luckily Mountain Valley worked with me on the bill and we are paying it off over the next few months. The real bummer is - no more Gina.. no more neck adjustments. I loved my Tues and Thursdays - neck adjustments were the BEST!  I am doomed to be stiff and sore.  Thanks Humana for all you paid during my 120 some thousand dollar surgery - but could you not spare me a few more PT appointments until Gina cleared me?

No comments:

Post a Comment